Responsible for the data processing is the website operator.
Apartmedia GmbH, Damaschkestraße 10, 28307 Bremen
Personal data are any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (in result „affected persons“). A natural person is considered as identifiable, might be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by an assignment with an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location information, an online identifier or any other special features. Which are the expression of the physical, psychological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
If you only use this website to get some information and do not use any data, we will only process the data shown on the display of your internet-enabled device that you are using. These are in particular:
- Date and time of the request
- Each transferred amount of data
- The website which the request comes from
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system
The legal basis for processing this data are legitimated interests in accordance with Art. 6 (1) Abs. 1 letter f) of the DSGVO in order to enable the presentation of our website in principle.
In addition, you may use various services on the website that process other personal and non-personal information.
As an affected person you have got the following rights:
• You have the right of access to the personal data, that concerns you, which the responsible person processes (Article 15 DSGVO).
- You have the right to correct the data, that concerns you if it is stored incorrectly or incompletely (Art. 16 DSGVO).
- You have the right to cancellation (Art. 17 DSGVO).
- You have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data (Art. 18 DSGVO).
- You have the right to data portability (Article 20 DSGVO).
- You have a right to object the processing of personal data concerning you (Article 21 DSGVO),
- You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing – including profiling – that has legal effects or similarly affects you in a similar manner (Article 22 DSGVO).
- You have the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority in the event of a suspected violation of data protection law (Art. 77 DSGVO). The supervisory authority is responsible for your usual place of residence, workplace or at the place of the suspected infringement.
When visiting the website cookies can be stored on your device. Cookies are small text files stored by the browser you are using. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your device. However, the location that sets the cookie can receive certain information about it. Cookies serve to make the Internet more user-friendly. For example, cookies can be used to detect the device that called this website, when it is called again.